|Place of Origin:||Xiamen, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Exportation Packing,According to customer requirement|
|Delivery Time:||20 days after receiving your confirmed order and deposit|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pcs per week|
|Color:||Black,White,Blue Or According Customer Inquiry||Supply Type:||OEM Service|
|Hardness:||30~90 Shore A||Printing:||Screen Printing,custom,Digital Printing Or Laser Printing,4-color Printing,Screen Printing/Laser Etching|
|Service:||Customized,OEM, ODM||Application:||Home Appliance, Electronic, Remote Control|
|Material:||Silicone, Rubber||Feature:||Eco-Friendly, Flexibility, Long Life Use|
Silicone Keypad Manufacturing Process Use for Remote Controller Laser Cutting Surface Test Standard
A rubber keypad uses compression-molded silicone rubber with conductive carbon pills or with non-conductive rubber actuators. Custom keypads can combine colors, light pipes and epoxy coatings. A rubber keypad assembly offers the ability to design three dimensional keytops, oversized key surfaces, and improved tactile response. Graphics can be silk screened or painted for additional colors and laser etched for texts and icons.
1. Imposing stainless steel design, specially designed keypad meet the highest demands with regard to design, functionality
longevity and high protection level.
2. This keypad with willful destruction, vandal-proof, against corrosion, weather-proof especially under
extreme climatic conditions, water proof/dirt proof, operation under hostile environments.
1. OEM and ODM are available.
2. Supply samples for customer to test quality
3. Supply our high quality goods for customer
4. Professional service and production
5. Delivery on time
6. Customized available.
1. Q: Why you should choose us?
A: You will find a reliable suppliers (the best choice) when you received the samples from us.
2. Q: Do you allow small quantity order?
A: We accept small quantity order and also pay attention to each of our clients.
3. Q: Can you print custom logo on the product?
A: Yes, we can silk-screen print and pad print on it.
4. Q: What are all the ways to form silicone (e.g. die cut, compression molding, etc.)?
A: High temperature vulcanizing machine mold.
5. Q: What should I care of silicone product?
A: Silicone is easy to care and clean. Regularly you can wipe the outside of the product with a damp cloth, using a liquid soap where necessary to keep the surface clean. If the silicone contacts any part of the body, clean it regularly with warm soapy water.
6. Q: Is Silicone product Safe?
A: We use a 100% food grade silicone. We do not use any fillers what so ever. Fillers compromise the performance of the baking and may break down from the heat. Our Silicone kitchenware is approved by SGS, FDA and LFGB, so it's healthy and safe to use.
7. Q. Silicone seems to be more expensive than other rubber, why is this?
A: Silicone is more expensive than most rubber types because it is a special high performance polymer with outstanding qualities. It is made in relatively low quantities and requires expensive and complicated primary manufacturing facilities.